Book direct with us and enjoy a £30.00 Food Credit in GBR (Great British Restaurant).
* Valid for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
An extraordinary place where dreams come true and memories are made.
From the very first time that you reach out to us, your DUKES LONDON personal wedding planner will be on-hand to help guide you through each step of your wedding journey - from flowers and photographers to cakes and entertainment.
With our expertise and dedication, we promise a wonderfully memorable wedding experience.
We are licensed for both weddings and civil partnerships. Ceremonies take place in the St. James Suite which can accommodate up to 60 guests. Our Executive Chef, and his culinary team, will work with you to create a bespoke menu for your special day.
If wedding planning is getting on top of you, or you’re simply seeking fresh inspiration for your special day, DUKES LONDON has the answer - our two-night Wedmin Weekend package - for engaged couples staying in one of our elegant and luxurious suites.
This offer is designed to make it easier for couples to plan their big day together, giving you the freedom to attend private appointments with wedding specialists, whilst enjoying a romantic staycation in the run up to your big day.
- Two nights in one of our elegant and luxurious suites for two people
- Lazy in-room dining breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne and Chocolate covered strawberries on arrival, in-room
- Temple Spa’s manicure & pedicure treatments in the Private Members Health Club
- A three-course dinner with wine pairings in Great British Restaurant (GBR)
- Private appointments arranged by DUKES’ concierge team with DUKES’ Royal Warrant Holder partners and preferred florist
- Appointment with DUKES’ preferred personal hair & makeup stylist, arranged by DUKES LONDON team
The package is subject to availability